How else's God supposed to write?

Follow the exciting adventures of a mad Laura in I*N*D*I*A

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Madurai:On my way to the temple


Bumped into an elephant on my way to the temple... lol I never had touched an elephant before and it is weird.... It has little thick hair! I thought the skin would be soft... Anyway I got harassed by the owner who wanted me to pay him 50 Rs for a couple of blurred pictures taken by a random guy in the street. I said: "no". Then I left (was too scared of the elephant anyway). Still gave a banana to the little elephant.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    le random guy doit pas etre photographe de profession !

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    petite remarque :en France,le random guy serait parti avec ton appareil photo sans demander son reste!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home