How else's God supposed to write?

Follow the exciting adventures of a mad Laura in I*N*D*I*A

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Taj Mahal 2

The Taj was built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his second wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died giving birth to their fourteenth child in 1631! Shah Jahan is the great son of Akbar. He was emprisoned by his son and kept in a fort with view on the Taj Mahal. His cruel son put him there so that he could die watching what he hold as more sacred. He stayed in this jail 8 years before dying.
This is the view I had from the rooftop of the hotel I was staying it. I would like to thank the monkeys for waking me up at 6am and not letting me sleep till 8 am! They were fucking running on the roof of my room playing or God knows what!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Shalu said…

    I cant tell who is more beatifull.The girl in the pic or the Taj..

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger lorarex said…

    Thanks stranger... It brightens my day...uhh.. night
    Thanks again!!

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    laura!!!!
    I have exactly the same photo (of me) at the same place!!!
    nice to read you!
    so funny!
    greta (hanyu xuesheng)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home